21 Hazardous Products That Were Recalled in March
When Ford vehicles have an airbag problem or Kraft recalls millions of boxes of macaroni, it’s headline-worthy news. But what about the many other products you use every day?
Thankfully, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, or CPSC, keeps tabs on these items.
The CPSC is an independent federal regulatory agency tasked with protecting the public against risk of injury or death posed by consumer products. Among its duties is to obtain product recalls and arrange for a repair, replacement or refund for the recalled products, according to CPSC.gov.
Under the Consumer Product Safety Act, all manufacturers, importers, distributors and retailers are required to report any potentially hazardous products to the federal government within 24 hours of discovery.
The CPSC collects that information and logs these recalls at CPSC.gov/recalls. There you can scroll through the latest recalls or use the search bar to find a particular product.
To make it even easier, we’ve compiled the products recalled during March 2022. Check the list below to see if you own or use any of these items. You may be entitled to a refund, replacement or repair.
Recognize a product? Simply click on its name to be directed to the applicable page of the CPSC website. There you will find more details, including a photo of the item, the reason it was recalled, the remedy that’s being offered, and contact information so you can proceed with the recall process.
- Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches (sold at multiple retailers)
- Bee Happy 12 Days of Craft Advent Calendars (Aldi stores in California and Alabama)
- PIRANA Descender Canyoneering Devices (multiple retailers)
- Ski-Doo Snowmobiles (Ski-Doo dealers)
- Danby Electric and Gas Ranges (multiple retailers)
- M2R Mini Flashlights (multiple retailers)
- Be the Band Music Set (crateandbarrel.com)
- Honda Talon 1000 ROVs (Honda Powersports dealers)
- Airborne Gummies (multiple retailers)
- RH Illuminated Mirrors (RH)
- B. toys Wooden Activity Walkers (Target and Amazon)
- Shop Pro RV & Marine Antifreeze (AutoZone)
- Sirrus Bicycles with alloy cranks (multiple retailers)
- PhysiciansCare brand over-the-counter pain reliever drugs (Amazon and FSAstore.com)
- DigitDots 3mm and 5mm Magnetic Balls (multiple retailers)
- ToolGuards Portable Water Immersion Heaters (Amazon)
- Dimensions Bluetooth Speaker Helmets (Walmart)
- Segway Ninebot Children’s Bicycle Helmets (multiple retailers)
- EGL and ACE Youth ATVs (multiple retailers)
- Commencal Ramones 14-Inch Bicycles (commencalusa.com)
- Tonies Blocks (tonies.com)
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.