Brightway Insurance expands footprint
Brightway Insurance expanded its footprint in March with new locations opening in California, Florida, Michigan, North Carolina, and Texas. Brightway also opened its first franchise in Virginia.
The new Brightway locations are:
- Brian Barham opened Brightway, The CRP Family Agency in Chesapeake, Va.
- Shelby Eastin opened Brightway, The Eastin Agency in Richmond, Texas
- Gerald Peterkin opened Brightway, The Peterkin Agency in Jacksonville, Fla.
- Charvon Parker opened Brightway, The Parker Agency in Durham, N.C.
- Santos Portillo opened Brightway, the Portillo Agency in Kingwood, Texas
- Raj Bhandari opened Brightway, The Sherpa Agency in San Carlos, Calif.
- Moeenul Hoque opened Brightway, The Hoque & Kamal Agency in Warren, Mich.
“We are thrilled to expand our footprint into Virginia and to welcome Brian, Shelby, Gerald, Charvon, Santos, Raj and Moeenul to the Brightway family,” said Michael Miller, president and CEO of Brightway. “We provide franchise owners with holistic business support to help them grow their business and look forward to seeing each of them thrive with Brightway.”
Brightway launched new, lower-investment franchise opportunities last year and onboarded more franchisees than in any previous year in the company’s history.
Some families are products of second, and sometimes third marriages, and with aging parents in the mix, it can…